25 Person killed in Malaysia school fire
- A fire department official in Malaysia says a fire at an Islamic religious school on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur
- It has killed at least 25 people, mostly teenagers.
- The fire started early on Thursday at the top floor of the three-storey building that is believed to be a dormitory.
- The dead were 23 teenage boys and two adults.
- The official declined to be named as he isn’t authorized to give a statement.
- The bodies were piled on top of each other, indicating a possible stampede as people tried to flee the fire.
- He said police are still confirming the final numbers and cause of the fire.
This is only for the short information and the detailed information will be provided soon after getting it from the official.