Dr YSR AArogyasri Health Card Status: Registration, Eligibility, Check AP: Hello friends, in this post, I am sharing an important information about YSR Aarogyasri Health Card. So read the full post till the end.
YSR AArogyasri Card Status: Before checking Dr Aarogyasri Card Status, you must know something about Arogyasri scheme. Aarogyasri health scheme was launched by Late Chief Minister Shri. M. YS Rajasekhar Reddy.
Under this NTR Vaidya Seva health scheme, the health benefits for the Below Poverty Line families, employees, working journalists, APL families and pensioners will get the health card benefits.
One of the main reason of this scheme is to assure the health benefits to everyone with a nominal charge. In Andhra Pradesh State, the Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy started YSR Health Card scheme to offer the health benefits for the people of Aarogyasri scheme.
The person those who are below poverty live, above poverty live, and are working as journalists and employees will get all the benefits from this scheme.
Aarogyasri Card Status Check AP
With the help of Aarogyasri scheme, the beneficiaries will get the high-quality medical services, free food and cashless treatments and transportation as well as free follow up services. The specific diseases that require therapy, hospitalization, or surgery from the renowned hospitals can easily be covered under this health card.
By dialing to 104 number, the aspirants can easily check the various details of Health advice, counseling services, directory information, Dr. YSR/EHS/WJHS Information, Aarogya Raksha scheme information, and all the other important information 24×7 and 365 days.
Dr YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Registration
|Scheme Name||Dr. YSR Arogyasri Health scheme|
|Eligibility for Scheme||Only BPL Card holder eligible|
|Category||Community health insurance scheme|
|Launching year||1st April, 2007|
|Registration Online||Click here|
|Health card status||Click here|
How to Register for YSR Aarogyasri Health Card?
If you are new to this scheme and don’t know how to register yourself for Dr. YSR Aarogyasri health card online, then you must follow the simple steps as given below:
- The first step is visit its official website
- Then click on Sign-Up button for registration
- The User ID and Password can be obtained from Seva Kendra by dialing on tollfree no. 104.
- Then enter your User Id and password on login page
- Then select your category from the drop down menu
- Then click on the registration button
- The next step is click on Aadhar nummber or Aadhar enrollment number whatever you have with you
- Then click on the retrieve details button
- After the application form appears, then fill all the necessary details and click on save button
- Then attach all the documents wherever required
- The next step is to click on Add beneficiary to add other members of your family in the list
- Then upload your photo and Aadhar card of the family members to whom you want to add and then click on save button
- The next step is to click on the submit application button.
- After submitting the documents, you will receive the Health card enrollment ID on your registered mobile number
- The next step is to printout that registration form
- Then sign on the printed application form and scan it for further reference.
- The next step is to Login again on the same portal
- Then upload the signed application form by clicking on the add attachment button
- Then click on submit application approval button
- Now again you will receive a message regarding the application submitted successfully with STO/APPO code
- And then the final step is to submit the printed signed application form to your concerned STO or APPO office
YSR AArogyasri Health Card Status Check
If you have submitted the application on the website as mentioned above successfully and if it is approved by the STO/APPO Office, then you will receive a message regarding approval of your online application through mobile.
After your health card will be ready, then you will again receive a new message on your registered mobile number.
How to Check YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status
To check Dr YSR Aarogyasri health card status, follow the simple steps as given below:
- The first step is to visit YSR Aarosgasri official website
- Then click on EHS button
- Then after entering login credentials, click on health card status
- Then enter all the required details as asked on the website
- The final step is to click on the search button to see the final health card status.
Main objective of YSR Health Card scheme
Dr YSR Aarogyasri gives health benefits and assurance to all the people who are in severe health disturbances. Not only this, but also there are various other health schemes which are given by the state government of Andhra Pradesh to ensure the health benefits to the residents.
As already mentioned above. Dr. YSR Arogyasri scheme ensures to offer the quality health services to the poor people of Andhra Pradesh State. This scheme is only applicable for the state government employees and their dependents along with the pensioners of state government.
Conclusion: If you like the above article on DR YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Status, then do share it with others. You can also leave a comment in the comment box given below.