NVSP: Voter ID Card Status Check, Registration, Voter List, Election Card : Hello friends, I welcome all of you on this page. Here you will get all the important information about voter’s registration portal i.e NVSP.
If you have applied for Voter id card and want to know the status of your ID card, then all these important details is given here in this page. So read every single line of this post till the end.
Before knowing your Voter ID Status, you must know something about NVSP. What is NVSP and why it is an important website of India.
NVSP Voter ID Status
NVSP is a website which is having the facility for the Indian citizens to track their voter id card status online. It is one of the popular website which provides various information about registration of online voter ID card.
NVSP is a National Voters service portal of India. With the help of NVPS, the citizens of India can easily register themselves for a new voter id card.
Track Status 2020: The official website of NVSP India is nvsp.in and any one can easily visit this portal for registering themselves for a new voter id card and thereafter can easily track status of online voter id card through this portal.
Through this website, the applicants can easily use their registration number or reference ID to track the nvsp status track through this online website.In this page we are sharing some additional details about this NVPS portal.
NVSP Voter ID Status
if you have applied for Election ID card and want to track status or you want to know the current status of your online applied voter id card, then you can easily check it by following the simple steps as given below.
All the Citizens those who have filled and applied for a new NVSP voter id card application form for registering their name in the NVSP voters list, they can easily track their Voter ID Status application form with the help of NVSP service portal i.e www.nvsp.in.
You don’t have to visit on any other website or any Booth level officer (BLO) to know you voter id card status. Just simply fill the online registration form on NVSP portal and with the help of the reference ID, check voter card status online.
NVSP Election Card Status
There are very simple steps you should follow if you really want to know the status of your voter id card that you have applied through online. These steps are given below in an easy language.
NVSP Status Check 2020
If you have a question in mind regarding NVSP Status Check and also have a doubt that how to check NVSP Status online, then the answer of this question is given below:
- First Step: Visit NVSP portal official website i.e nvsp.in. This is the first step to follow to check the status of voter id card.
- Second Step: Click on the track application link
- Third Step: Enter your reference ID and other credentials and then click on track status button.
- Last step: In this step after clicking on status button, your id card status will appear on your laptop or computer screen.
How to check name in the NVSP Voter list?
All the applicants those who have applied for electoral roll can easily check their card status online by following the simple steps as given above.
|NVSP Portal Official website||www.nvsp.in|
|Authority||Election Commission of India (ECI)|
|Check Name in New voter ID card list||Click here|
|NVSP application status 2020||Check here|
|NVSP Voter ID registration||Apply here|
You have seen all the important details about NVSP application status, how to apply for new voter ID card and also how to check name in new voter ID card list 2020 have been given on this page for your convenience in simple steps.
Now below you will see how you can easily apply for a new voter ID Card for the year 2020.
How to apply online for new voter ID card 2020?
If you do not have a voter id card and want your name to be included in NVSP voter list, then follow the simple steps as given below to apply for a new voter id card in 2020. All the applicants who wish to apply for a new id card on NVSP website, they can first follow these simple steps so that they cannot face any difficulty in applying online for a new NVSP voter id card.
- First Step: Visit on NVSP official website i.e www.nvsp.in
- Second Step: On NVSP homepage, click on Apply Onlinefor registration of new voters ( nsvp.in form 6 )
- Third Step: Fill all the required details like their name, address and also upload the necessary documents as asked in in Form 6 that will appear on the screen.
- Fourth Step: After filling all the necessary details, you will get a reference ID to track the voter id application status online.
How to apply for Duplicate Voter ID Card?
If you already issued a voter id card and have lost your card and if you want to issue a duplicate voter id card, then you can simply follow these steps as given below to apply for a duplicate voter Card
- Step 1: Visit on official site of the State Electoral Officer.
- Step 2: Download EPIC-002 Form of your state
- Step 3: After filling this form, attach all the required documents like FIR copy, Address proof and identity proof
- Step 4: After filling the form, submit it to your nearest electoral office and get the reference number from them
- Step 5: If you have filled the correct details, your duplicate ID card will be issued shortly
- Step 6: Check your NVSP Voter ID status with the help of the reference number
- Step 7: After issuing online duplicate voter id card, you can collect it from Electoral office.
New voter ID card Application fee
There is no application fee for issuing a new voter ID card. You don’t have to pay a single rupee if you follow all the simple steps as given above while applying for a new voter id card. NVSP does not charge any fee from the applicants while issuing a new voter id card.
What is NVSP?
NVSP or National Voter Service Portal (nvsp.in) is an online service portal of Election Commission of India. NVSP provides various facilities and services to the voters or electors of India. NVSP was initially launched in the year 2015 on 25th January. The main aim of NVSP is to provide a single platform to the voters of our country with various services on a single window.
With the help of NVSP, the common man or the voters of India can easily search their name in the electoral roll and if they want to add or change their name, then it can easily be done with the help of NVSP.
NVSP Eligibility Criteria
If you want to know that who is eligible for applying a new voter id card on NVSP, then you must see the eligibility criteria as mentioned below before applying for a new voter id card and to add your name in electoral roll.
- The applicants must be the Citizen of India
- Their age should be 18 or above 18 years
- A permanent address proof
- Applicants must be of sound mind
- Applicant must not be financially bankrupt
- Free from criminal records.
If you fulfill all these eligibility criteria, then you can apply for a new voter id card on NVSP official site.
Documents Required for NVSP Registration
All the applicants must have the following documents ready with them before applying for a new voter card.
- Identity Proof: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Passport or Driving License
- A Passport size photo
- Address proof: Passport, Aadhar Card or Driving License
If you have all the above documents ready with you, then simply visit on NVSP Portal to apply for a fresh identity card.
NVSP Form Download
Not only online application can be applied on NVSP portal, but also the applicants can download various forms from NVSP Portal. With the help of NVSP Portal, the overseas voters can also fill application forms if they want to make the changes in the entries in their voter id card.
The applicants if want to fill any of these forms as mentioned below, they can easily click on the link to download various forms. You can also fill these forms online to avail any of the voter id card related services through onilne.
- Online registration of new voters/ due to shifting from Assembly Constituency (AC)- Form6
- Online application for overseas voters- Form6A
- Deletion or objection in electoral roll- Form7
- Correction of name/address and other data in electoral roll- Form8
- Transposition within assembly- Form8A
All these forms can easily be filled online with the help of NVPS website. So don’t waste your time, just visit here to check all these details free of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions related to How to check NVSP status?
You can easily check the NSVP voter card status on nvsp track status link and with the help of your reference number. If you have a question in mind that What is contact details of NVSP, then its answer is also given below. The contact details of NVSP is as follows:
Election Commission of India,
Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road,
New Delhi 110001
Email- email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.- 23052219, 23052223-25
Toll free number:- 1800111950How to do correction in voter ID?
Conclusion: If you have any problem while checking your name in NVSP voter card status website, then you can leave a comment below in the comment box. We will try to help you as soon as possible regarding nvsp.in voter status 2020
Leave a Comment