PHP Full Form, What is the meaning of PHP, What does PHP Stands For: Hello friends, I welcome you on this page. Here you will be able to know what is PHP and what is the meaning of PHP. Therefore, read the full article until the end.
At the end of this post, you will be able to know what is PHP and what does PHP Stands for.
PHP Full Form
The Full form of PHP is the Personal Home Page. PHP Stands for Personal Home Page. PHP is an HTML embedded and server-side scripting language that is designed especially for web development. PHP also used as a general-purpose programming language.
PHP was created in the year 1994 by Rasmus and later it appeared in the market in the year 1995. Much of its syntax is borrowed from C, C++, and Java.
What does PHP Stands for
The codes of PHP are mixed with HTML codes which can be used in combination with the various web frameworks. The scripts of PHP are executed on the server and the PHP codes are processed by a PHP interpreter. One of the main tasks of PHP is to allow the web developers to create dynamically generated pages very quickly.
What is the meaning of PHP
The meaning of PHP in English has been given above and to know PHP meaning in Hindi or in any other language, please change the language from the language bar given at the top corner of your browser.
Read other Full Forms
- ERP Full Form, ERP Meaning in English
- MBA Full Form, MBA Meaning in English
- PHD Full Form, PHD Meaning in English
- ICSE Full Form, ICSE Meaning in English
- SSC Full Form, SSC Meaning in English
- GIF Full Form, GIF Meaning in English
- PNR Full Form, PNR Meaning in English
- SSLC Full Form, SSLC Meaning in English
- ATM Full Form, ATM Meaning in English
- DSLR Full Form, DSLR Meaning in English
- CEO Full Form, CEO Meaning in English
- BPO Full Form, BPO Meaning in English
- HDFC Full Form, HDFC Meaning in English
- BBA Full Form, BBA Meaning in English
- BMW Full Form, BMW Meaning in English
Conclusion: If you like PHP Meaning in English, then share this article on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram. You can also leave a comment below in the comment box and share your thought with us on this topic.
Leave a Comment